A book or film review



1.What was the name of the book or film? “Beauty and the Beast”.
2.What type of story was it? A Cartoon, a love story.
3.What were the names of the characters? Beauty, Beauty's father, Beast and Gaston.
4.What did the characters do? Beauty's father got lost and met the Beast. Belle and the Beast fell in love.
5.Did you like the book or film? Why? / Why not? I liked the film because it was very romantic.


Last year I saw a film called “Beauty and the Beast”. It was a cartoon and a love story made by Disney. I saw it with my little cousins at home.
The main characters were Belle, a girl who liked reading books, her father, an inventor, a hunter called Gaston (he liked Belle) and the Beast, an enchanted prince.
Belle's father got lost in the wood and found a castle. It was the Beast's castle. The Beast changed the man for his daughter. While Belle was in the castle, they fell in love. So the spell was broken and the Beast was a prince again.
I liked the film because it was very romantic. My cousins liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment